Friday, September 3, 2010

FireTruck Box & new Calendar Templates | Hybrid

I made designed these for a friend of mine who is planning a firefighter-themed birthday party for her son who is turning 3 later this month. She actually did a different project already with this theme, and I adapted it for this box, the Box It Up: Handle template from Krisi's Kreations. As much as I love this, it's the little detail on the bottom that I'm really excited about. The "Created by Rebecca" on the bottom is part of a new digital stamp set from Krisi that came out today, Created: All Around. I scanned in my signature and she digitized it (that service is included with purchase!) so I can mark all my hybrid projects. I'm a little bit excited!!

For more projects and credits, please visit My Hybrid Gallery

Krisi also released a new calendar template today, Quickie Calendar: 2011. This has several pre-designed calendar toppers where all you have to do is drop in a completed square scrapbook page, add a few additional elements, and the topper is done. I designed mine as year-at-a glance page.

For more projects and credits, please visit My Hybrid Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment