Friday, November 5, 2010

Font Friday: Sketchy

I guess it was about 6 months ago that I started seeing sketched fonts pop up in scrapbook kits... and I went a little NUTS. Here's a few I can no longer live without!



This was one of the first sketched fonts I went nuts over, when I noticed it used on several elements 
in the ScrapMatters Queen of Scrap kit. I was beyond excited, when I found it!
The obsession continues... this one was featured on The Daily Digi and started popping up 
ALL OVER the scrapbook galleries. I told my friend Sarah, "we're going to be able to date 
our layouts as having been created in 2010 because they use this font!" 
(Make sure you read the font info that comes in this download 
so you know how to properly finish your words!)
This is the latest in my sketched font collection. I have a bunch I haven't even used yet, 
but I just KNOW I'll find a good use for it... eventually!



No comments:

Post a Comment