Sunday, February 14, 2010

365 Days of Sunshine | December 2, 2009

When I first saw this sunshine element, I right away thought of the song, "You are my sunshine..." and of course, I thought of my adorable nephew as the one who had brightened so many of my days. These photos were taken when we celebrated his first birthday.

Journaling:

My Sweet Nephew Charlie,
How can  you be one already? It seems like just yesterday that you arrived, but you've already brought me 365 days of sunshine. I love you!
- Your Aunt Rebecca

* - * The Backstory * - *

Last week's sewing page was good enough to get me into Round 2 of the Supreme Team IX Contest at http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com - Yeah, me!! Again, I had to create a page using only the scrapbook kit provided, and this one was completely different from the last one. All the colors and elements were bright and fun, and there were so many to choose from, I had trouble picking which ones to use in my layout!

I barely finished this layout in time to meet the contest deadline. I had misread the due date, and suddenly realized I had only a few hours to finish.

Credits:
Dipsy Doodle by Dylabel Designs and Dancing Princess Designs
Fonts: CK Ali's Hand and 3HourTour

No comments:

Post a Comment