Monday, May 31, 2010

ABC Book

In a speed scrap last week, I earned this a cool set of alphabet templates, one for every letter of the alphabet. I'd already been thinking of making an ABC book for my nephew, and these templates made it sooooo easy!!

Here's page A - 

And another preview showing several pages with different colors. For a few pages, I used photos, but for most of them, I used scrapbooking elements for the illustrations.


The full set is over in my Picasa gallery - well, I've done through letter "R" so far, and hope to finish the rest this weekend at a Scrap night with some friends.

The template set that made this so fun is called Monogram It, and it's by Stolen Moments Designs. Definitely recommended!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love it. Interesting that your picture somehow made the first page!

    ReplyDelete