Friday, October 22, 2010

Font Friday: Back to School

I have a thing for fonts, and today, when I was yet again scrolling through the fonts at one of my favorite sites, dafont.com, I thought... maybe I should post a few now and then. So here we go, the first edition of "Font Friday." (With absolutely no guarantees how often I will get around to this!!)

In August and September, tons of designers were posting back to school kits, and I kept seeing cute fonts I liked. I tracked a few down to show you! The font names are linked to the download page for the font.
This is the kind of font that started it all! I kept seeing it in word art. I also saw papers with blank lines, ready for journaling to be added (using a \ keeps the lines between words!)
A neat print version with the lines... there is supposed to be a way to include blank
spaces on this one as well, but I haven't figured it out yet.
English Essay
This font reminds me of my own handwriting, in that I tend to write with
more vertical lines rather than slanted lines as in School Script.
I have no idea what this means, but I think it might have something to do with being a "really cute font."
(Two for one! Both in the same download.)

1 comment:

  1. "Mama Que Noz Faz?" means "Mama, what're you going to cook for us? ;b

    ReplyDelete