Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tech Girl After All | 2011

So, a few people have told me lately that they are following me scrap blog, and I have been TERRIBLE at posting anything. Guess I'll have to remedy that!

I'll start with this one. I created this page just for fun to use this scrapbook kit, Techno-Girl by Pixel Gypsy. How could I resist all those adorable doodled elements?


The journaling on this page reads:

i never thought
i’d be a “tech” girl
but then i got a laptop
& an ipod
& a sweet digital camera
& a smartphone
& a tablet.
once photoshop & i became friends,
my laptop and i became inseparable.
So yeah....
i guess i am
a tech girl after all!

The only correction I would make to this page is that I don't really have a smartphone. I've taken to calling it a "dumbphone" and swearing at it under my breath now and then because I. Hate. It. Maybe someday my techy status will rise to the level of an iph*ne. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment