Saturday, September 24, 2011

Charlie and the Trains | July 11, 2011

I scrapped! I haven't been doing nearly as much scrapping and have been doing even less posting on the blog, unfortunately. (My other blog is suffering too; I'm an equal-opportunity blog neglector.)

Last night I was baking and hanging around home when I noticed there was a Speed Scrap happening at ScrapMatters, and it was kicking off around the time my last batch of brownies was coming out of the oven. Perfect!

I grabbed this photo of Charlie playing with the trains, and searched my stash for some transportation-themed supplies, and this is what I created:


"CHOO CHOO!!! Charlie has lots of toys to choose from at Oma’s house:
cars and books and on and on. Today, he set up the trains and of course
I couldn’t resist getting out the camera to capture my favorite cutie.
- July 11, 2011"

CREDITS: Birthday Blog Train Template Freebie by WM[squared]/Whitney(whitneyt) and It's a Journey Collab by the ScrapOrchard Team
FONT: FG Sara Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment