Sunday, May 13, 2012

"bee Happy" Card | May 2012 (and Freebie Link!)

I scrapped! And I love the bright, sunny yellow in this card, and the super-trendy yellow/gray combination. This is made with a kit called "Bee Happy" by Danielle Engebretson designs. I actually saw a paper card made with this general layout on Pinterest, and made a digi design based on it.



So not only did I scrap, but I created a template for this card design, and it is available for FREE on the The Hybrid Chick blog for their May Card Challenge. Head over there to grab the template!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 14, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete