Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Miss Lilacs

I did this page for a couple of challenges this month. The Journaling Challenge at godigitalscrapbooking.com for April required a page that contained the words, "I miss." Over at ScrapMatters, the Saturday Special challenge was to create a monochromatic page. When I put those together, I thought of these photos of lilacs that were taken by my friend Sarah, because I LOVE lilacs, and I MISS them, since they don't grow locally.


The Journaling on this page reads:
Oh, how I love lilacs. When I lived in Michigan, I waited every year for the lilacs to bloom.They bloom for such a short time, I could never get enough of them. I love the perfect color, the delicate blossoms, but most of all, I love the intoxicating fragrance, and oh, how I miss it!

Credits: "Because I'm a Woman" by the Scrapmatters Design Team, Template by Katie Pertiet
Fonts: CK Becky 
Photos: Sharp Images Custom Photography (used with permission)

No comments:

Post a Comment