Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best CT EVER and a call - come join me!!

A couple weeks ago, ScrapMatters held a site Creative Team (CT) call, so of course I applied! This was the very fist site I joined when I started digi scrapping. I about fell out of my chair when I received an e-mail soon after that I was invited to join their CT!!! YIPPEE!!!! I can't even say how excited I was - and am - for thisi opportunity. Starting September 1, I'll be doing even more great projects using the terrific products of their great designers.

Right now, ScrapMatters is having another call for ScrapMatters Girls. In exchange for hanging around on the site and helping to make it a fun and friendly place to be, you can earn free product. Check out the site here! Applications are open until September 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment