Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank You Box & Note | Hybrid

I just love classic black & white, and I love it even more with a bold shot of red! I really liked this black & white print paper, and knew it would be fun for this project.  The main part of the box is big enough for some chocolates or maybe some other treats like tea or coffee. The separate pocket on the front is the perfect place to tuck a short note, and one thing I thought this would be perfect for is a little "get well" package with some instant chicken soup in the box. 


This is a new template from Krisi's Kreations, Backpack Template Junior, and the instructions include how to place and tie the ribbons to make mini backpack straps, like you can see in her preview. In mine above, I tinkered with the ribbon placement and it looks a little more like a purse.






No comments:

Post a Comment