Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pocket Card | Hybrid

I made this hybrid project this week, using a new template from Krisi's Kreations, the Line It Up: Templates v.1. This template set includes a variety of borders and strips that work for digital pages and hybrid projects. I made a hybrid card (and a layout to make it look cute in the gallery!) The scrapbook kit I used included the fun denim pocket element, so I decided to make that into a real pocket to hold a tea bag and a note. I used a flower element from the kit to embellish the paper clip as an extra touch, I thought it might be useful to clip the note into the pocket so it didn't fall out!

From Hybrid Projects

I was excited to see that Krisi picked my project to highlight on her blog for Friday's product announcement, and it was also featured on the Trixie's Scrap Stars blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment