Thursday, August 19, 2010

Let's Eat! | June 27, 2010

I officially have three scrapbook pages done of my family reunion trip in June! Yippee!! When I got this new kit from Pixel Gypsy and Amanda Carlson Designs, On the Grill, I knew exactly what to do with it!

See credits and more pages here: 2010


Let's Eat!
One thing I know for sure... where this family gathers, there will be FOOD. It will be GOOD, and there will be LOTS of it! Different family members took turns planning the menu for each night and then cooking for everyone. Sunday night was one of my favorites. Pat’s family picked hamburgers, and Dan was the grill master. Some of us ate outside, where of course - everything tastes better! The weather was perfect, and as the evening wore on, a storm moved in over the mountains, complete with sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment