Sunday, June 6, 2010

I wish I could bottle this feeling | December 2009 ... and free Word Art



I guess I was feeling a little introspective when I did this layout. It was for a speed scrap. I've used this photo several times, because it's one of my favorite photos of myself, and the word art I created for it pretty much sums up how I feel about this photo now.

(Credits: Apples and Almonds by Summer Driggs (papers,) What's Cookin' by Dreams Fulfilled (red ribbon,) Treehouse Fun by ScrapMuss Designs (twine string,) Kiwi by Shabby Princess (stamp,) Pioneer Woman (Photo Actions,) Photo by LeAnn Scacco)

I redesigned the word art a bit to put all the pieces together, and made it into two versions, either of which can be easily recolored. The two fonts are Cambria and CK Becky. First, the words all together:

The second version separates the words that are in the different fonts, so you could layer them with different colors or shades:
To use this word art, click on each image to view it full-size, then right click and "save as" or simply click and drag to your desktop. Permission is given to use this word art for your own personal use ONLY. Commercial use or use for profit is specifically not allowed. If you have any questions about acceptable use, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment