Sunday, June 13, 2010

In search of: Pool Pictures

*** Thanks!! I've received some cute photos for this, so I'm off to scrap! ***

Friends, I'm looking for pictures that would make a great scrapbook page when paired with any of the word art elements pictured below:


I will be posting the finished page on a few different scrapbooking websites. If you aren't comfortable with your or your kids' photo being online, I completely respect that, and I could post it with faces blurred so no one is recognizable. You will get a high-resolution copy of the finished page that you can print out if you'd like. You can even pick the page size!

Interested? E-mail me at rjlrebo at gmail dot com with a link to the photos. I only need a few photos from one person, first come, first served... I'll update this post as soon as I have something. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment