Friday, June 4, 2010

Featured on the Stolen Moments Blog!

Remember the ABC book I posted about last week?


Today, I was so excited to see the entire book (so far!) featured on the designer's blog! The templates used to create this album go on sale today, and Amber over at Stolen Moments featured my book along with her product announcement!! Go check it out!!

Amber also sells pre-made blogwear and custom blog designs, and she's giving away a custom design to one lucky winner. Since this blog could still use some sprucing up, I'm definitely entering to win!


You can enter, too, and the info is right there in the same blog post as my book project. (See, now you have to look!)

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca - LOVE that book so much! Thanks for letting me "steal" it.. ;) Best of luck with the contest.. :D

    ReplyDelete